[Air-L] social media analysis

Norah Abokhodair noraha at uw.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:35:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I belt a Facebook page/group scraper for a project and the interface is
very easy to use http://groupbrowser.azurewebsites.net/. It should be
straightforward but if you need additional instructions please refer to
this link
<https://norahak.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/facebook-scraper-update/>
​.

Thank you,​

*----*
*Norah Abokhodair*
Ph.D. Candidate, Information Science
The Information School, University of Washington.
4311 11th Ave NE, Suite 400 Box 354985, Seattle, WA, 98195
*norahak.wordpress.com <http://norahak.wordpress.com/> | noraha at uw.edu
<noraha at uw.edu>*