[Air-L] Online groups that work in public services

Nino Carvalho eu at ninocarvalho.com.br
Mon Jun 29 08:02:19 PDT 2015

Dear Steven, thanks for this.
I am also a curator for the first and main discussion group on Digital
Communications in the Public Sector in Brazil, with about 800 members
(exclusively for Public Sector professionals).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/comdigsetpub/

Threads are mainly in Portuguese, but occasionally in Spanish or English.

All colleagues in the list, please, do feel free to join.

Best,
Nino

> For public access to the conversation archive with 70+ posts without
> logging in, visit:
>
> https://bitly.com/onlinegroupsthatworkpublic
>
> If you work in government or with governments and have an interest in
> fostering some next level inter-governmental knowledge exchange.
> Please get in touch.
>
> Thanks,
> Steven Clift
> Knowledge Hub
> steven.clift at khub.net
> +1 612 234 7072
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Steven Clift <slc at publicus.net> wrote:
> > We are having a great time today with many introductions and
> > substantial tips about online groups that work (in public services):
> >
> >     https://bitly.com/onlinegroupsthatwork
> >
> > Join us and share that zinger of a question to stir things up.
> >
> > Simply join the KHub to post - http://knub.net - the content is
> > however public, so no login is required.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steven Clift
> > Knowledge Hub Global Engagement Lead

Nino Carvalho, Prof. BA (Hons), MSc
Planejamento e Estratégia
Nino Carvalho Consultoria e Capacitação em Marketing Digital
Coordenador MBA e Pós-MBA em Marketing Digital da FGV no Brasil
http://ninocarvalho.com.br
@ninocarvalho <https://twitter.com/ninocarvalho>
21.4042.8363  | 21.98101.2361  |  11.3280.2468
(se este email estiver em portugues, favor desconsiderar eventuais faltas
de acentos e/ou caracteres especiais)