[Air-L] Fwd: fembot Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

Adrienne Shaw tue86728 at temple.edu
Sat May 2 15:03:10 PDT 2015

Please share widely

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:04:09 -0700
From: Bonnie Ruberg <ruberg at berkeley.edu>
To: fembot at lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: fembot: CFP for the 2015 Queerness and Games Conference

Hi all,

I'm writing to invite you to submit to the 2015 Queerness and Games
Conference here at Berkeley (10/16-10/18). We're back for a third year
running, and we expect the event to be an even bigger, more vibrant mix of
queer theorists, digital studies scholars, and game makers. We welcome
talks on many issues that intersect with queerness, including race, gender,
ability, class, etc. We're also very keen on interactive presentations,
workshops, performances, and playable games!

Here's more information about the conference
<http://www.qgcon.com/what-is-qgcon/>, and here's the link to the CFP
<http://www.qgcon.com/call-for-proposals/>. The deadline for proposals is
*June
15*. It would be wonderful to have you with us!

Best,
Bonnie Ruberg

--
UC Berkeley
Comparative Literature Department

ruberg at berkeley.edu
http://ourglasslake.com/
215 460 7124

End of fembot Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

--
Adrienne Shaw
Assistant Professor
email: adrienne.shaw at temple.edu
smc.temple.edu/msp
www.adrienneshaw.com

Author of: Gaming at the Edge: Sexuality and Gender at the Margins of Gamer
Culture, University of Minnesota Press, 2014 (
http://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/gaming-at-the-edge)