[Air-L] AoIR Mailing List Archives Restored and Available!

Anna Lauren Hoffmann, Association Coordinator ac at aoir.org
Tue May 5 10:20:13 PDT 2015

Greetings, AoIRistas!

You might recall a note from me on here awhile back letting you all know
that our mailing list archives were unavailable as a result of a hardware
migration at Dreamhost (our mailing list's host service). I am happy to
report that - after working with Dreamhost to get the issue fixed - the
archives are now fully restored. You can find them at
http://listserv.aoir.org/pipermail/air-l-aoir.org/

We are thrilled to see this valuable resource back and available to the
public, as it represents an important body of discussion not only for AoIR
but for the scholarly community in general.

If you have any issues while trying to navigate the archives, please let me
know.

Your humble AC,

Anna

--