[Air-L] Join us at the Media Innovations Congress in Brussels on June 2nd

Wendy Van den Broeck wvdbroec at vub.ac.be
Wed May 6 02:33:44 PDT 2015

Join us at the Media Innovations Congress in Brussels on June 2nd.

The fourth International Symposium on Media Innovations will unite scholars and industry representatives to discuss innovation in the media industry. As the media sector is in flux, many challenges and opportunities will be addressed in this symposium. After previous successful editions of the Symposium in Oslo (2012), Brussels (2013) and Oslo (2014), the symposium will take place in Brussels on June 2nd. ISMI will be part of a conference week, adjoined conferences are the Private Television Conference (June 3rd) and ACM TVX 2015  (June 3-5).

The focus of the Media Innovations symposium is on evolutions and trends in the different media sectors. We aim to explore how changing technologies, and changing modes of usage and engagement with media bring about innovation and transformation of the media industry. We will work with a combination of industrial and academic panels to discuss the current trends and challenges in (a selection of) the following sectors: print, publishing, television, film, radio, advertising, gaming, social media, music sector…

More information and registration: http://www.mediainnovations.be