[Air-L] Meet the Candidates for the AoIR Executive Committee

Anna Lauren Hoffmann, Association Coordinator ac at aoir.org
Mon May 11 09:41:11 PDT 2015

Ben -

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. This is the first year
we've used our membership system to manage the election discussion, so we
really super appreciate any feedback that helps us work out the kinks.

I've added a disclaimer regarding privacy settings to the top of the
forums. Hopefully this streamlines the process for most (and stems
confusion for anyone who misses this thread).

Thanks again!

-Anna

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Jennifer Stromer-Galley <jstromer at syr.edu>
wrote:

> Thanks, Ben, for clarifying this!  The joys of technology . . .
>
> Just an FYI that I've posted questions now to all of the candidate
> positions. Anyone who is a member (hint, hint, now is a great time to
> become a member so you can really have an impact on the Association) can
> post questions to the candidates, and can login to the member site to see
> the discussion.
>
> ~Jenny
>
> Associate Professor | School of Information Studies, Syracuse University
> Vice President | Association of Internet Researchers
> My Book: Presidential Campaigning in the Internet Age

Anna Lauren Hoffmann
Association Coordinator, AoIR