[Air-L] What personal significance does the internet have for users?

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:53:01 PDT 2015

Daniel -  Walter Ong's work on Orality and Literacy may be useful to think
about this connection.

Radhika Gajjala

Professor
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program
Bowling Green State University,
Bowling Green Ohio
http://www.radhikagajjala.org <http://www.cyberdiva.org>

Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media
http://adanewmedia.org