[Air-L] Call for Big Boulder Pecha Kuchas

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Mon May 18 04:15:39 PDT 2015

Do you have something important to share with the the social data industry?
Well, here’s your chance.

http://blog.bbi.org/2015/05/15/get-involved-in-big-boulder-2015/

We’re using Pecha Kucha format to give you the opportunity to share it with
the members of the Big Boulder Initiative. So, craft up your best ideas in
and send ‘em in! What should a social data ecosystem look like in five
years? What are the building blocks? Who controls the DNA? What values will
inspire and secure its future?

We invite provocative Pecha Kucha submissions on these and related topics
relevant to the work of the Big Boulder Initiative. Please send your
20-slide Pecha Kucha-compliant slide deck to stu at bbi.org by May 22, 2015.
No product mentions or sales pitches please!

An expert panel of cast members from HBO’s hit series Silicon Valley will
review the proposals (or we will have a BBI subcommittee). Either way, the
competition for these spots will be cutthroat. Please carefully study the
art and science of Pecha Kucha and make sure you are a registered and paid
BBI member before making a submission.

For more more information please email stu at bbi.org.

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman