[Air-L] Student exercises to raise critical awareness of their social media profiles

professorgeder at yahoo.com.br professorgeder at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 20 15:26:24 PDT 2015

David, I will soon finish reading your book with the research results from your study in England, as we discussed.  I was thinking of some thing in the same direction have discussed this with some students in the classroom, but we really need an appropriate methodology for ethical and other reasons. Dr. Geder ParzianelloProfessor Universidade Federal do Pampa RS BrasilPostdoc Medienwissenschaft Paderborn Universität, Alemanha