[Air-L] Only 2 days left

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Wed May 27 08:58:41 PDT 2015

The 5th Annual Emerging Learning Design conference (http://eld.montclair.edu)is
less than 2 days away. There are still a few Advanced Registrations
available, but they are limited.

Now that the semester is behind us, but before summer kicks in full swing,
why not take some time and check out new, interesting, and exciting stuff!

This all day event, including continental breakfast and buffet lunch, starts
at only $135
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-emerging-learning-design-conference-tickets-14699969003?aff=2days>

Or, join us for the special "After Party*", featuring our special guest,
Keynote Presenter Dr. Rich Halverson. In addition, our event partner NMC.Org
<http://nmc.org/> will be providing a FREE registration to the 6th Annual
Emerging Learning Design Conference on June 3rd, 2016 as part of a drawing.

Click HERE
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-emerging-learning-design-conference-tickets-14699969003?aff=2days>
register.

Here are some session titles:

   - 7 Technological Changes that are Reshaping Teaching and Learning
   (Keynote Presentation by Dr. Richard Halverson)
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>
   - EdTech & Instruction for 21st Century Skill Building
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>
   - Agile Course Design: Teaching & Learning with the OIRT Instructional
   Design Team
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>
   - Incorporating Flipped Ideas in College Courses
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>
   - Technology and the Intersection of Science and Humanities: Supporting
   Innovation, Creativity, and Hands-on Learning
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>
   - Making Musical Interfaces with MaKey Makey and Scratch
   <http://eld.montclair.edu/eld15-schedule/>

We hope to see you on Friday.

best,
AJ Kelton
ELD16 Conference Chair

You can also follow us on Twitter at @eldconf <http://twitter.com/eldconf> or
find us on LinkedIn <http://linkd.in/eldlinkedin> and Google+
<http://bit.ly/eldgp>

* There is an additional charge for the after party.  See Registration
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-emerging-learning-design-conference-tickets-14699969003?aff=2days>
page
for details.

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2015
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>