[Air-L] CfP: LAK16 Edinburgh 25-29th April 2016
sjgknight at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:47:39 PDT 2015
*** Call for papers Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference ***
The 6th International Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference will be
held in Edinburgh, UK April 25-29th 2016, co-located with ACM Learning @
This annual conference provides a multidisciplinary forum for addressing the
critical issues and challenges confronting the education sector today. The
conference theme this year is: "Enhancing Impact: Convergence of Communities
for Grounding, Implementation and Validation". The theme for the LAK16
conference aims to explore the multidisciplinary connections that
effectively illustrate how learning analytics can provide critical insights
into the individual and collective learning process. It embraces the
convergence of these disciplines to provide theoretical and practical
insights that will further advance the field - through research, adoption
and implementation and ultimately provide a foundation for informing
government and institutional policy. We invite research and practice papers
that address the "convergence of communities" in LAK and bring a novel
perspective and approach for reflecting on the field.
** SUBMISSIONS **
The conference welcomes researcher and practitioner submissions of the
1. Full papers: 10 pages.
2. Short papers: 5 pages.
3. Panel proposals: 4 pages plus 2 separated pages with information
about the confirmed panelists.
4. Workshop proposals: 2 pages.
5. Tutorial proposals: 2 pages (will not be included in the
6. Demonstrations: 2 pages.
7. Posters: 2 pages.
8. There will also be a doctoral consortium (details to be announced)
** RELEVANT DATES **
* 31 October 2015: Deadline for all submissions
* 30 November 2015: Notification of acceptance for workshop and
* 18 December 2015: Notification of acceptance for full/short papers,
panel proposals, demonstrations and posters
* 5 February 2016: Final version of accepted papers due
* 25-29 April 2016: LAK conference
* Archiving post conference: Conference proceedings will be published
in ACM Digital Library
More information about the Air-L