[Air-L] AOIR meetup at IAMCR in Montreal this July?

Becky Lentz roberta.lentz at mcgill.ca
Tue May 26 06:52:58 PDT 2015

Picking up on Sonia¹s post, I¹ve set up a Doodle poll to see who might be
available and interested in a face-to-face meetup in Montreal in July to
brainstorm about a potential AOIR convergence at the 2016 WSF in Montreal.
In Montreal, happy hour is called a Cinq à sept (or 5-7pm), so I¹ve taken
the liberty to add that as well as a lunch time for possibilities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinq_%C3%A0_sept

http://doodle.com/gttzxh9gkcmfagbd

all the best,
Becky