[Air-L] Qualitative Data Analysis Software

Julia Ticona js5pd at virginia.edu
Wed May 13 09:27:47 PDT 2015

Dedoose is great. Just to throw another option out there - depending on
your preferences, a writing-based software (I use Scrivener
<https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php>) might work too. It has
a really intuitive and helpful organization system for documents, allows
you to make comments on documents and search through those comments just
like you would with Dedoose, but it segues more naturally into writing,
which I like a lot. But, it doesn't have all of the neat data visualization
features that Dedoose, NVivo and some of the other programs have. Just a
thought!

Julia (Schroeder) Ticona, PhD Candidate
juliaticona.com
UVA Dept. of Sociology