[Air-L] AoIR Candidate Discussions: One More Week

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Thu May 14 15:52:59 PDT 2015

Hey folks!

There are interesting discussions going on at members.aoir.org. We've got one more week before voting starts. Do you have a question you'd like to ask our candidates? Do you want to know what they've said in response to other people's questions? Log on and go to Members > Elections > Candidate Discussion. Not a member? Now would be a great time to join! It gives you a discount on the conference registration fee and will let you vote in the upcoming elections.

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR