[Air-L] AoIR and Getting a daily digest v lots of emails

Symonds, Paul pasymonds at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Fri May 15 05:27:15 PDT 2015

Hi

Does anyone know how to change settings to receove Aoir emails once a day as a digest email or is the only way to accept getting masses of emails a day? I really like this group but need the daily digest emails.
Many thank
---
Paul Symonds
PhD Candidate in Wayfinding<http://www.travelwayfinding.com/>