[Air-L] reformatting internet studies

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri May 22 06:25:43 PDT 2015

well, I did do some subtle editing, so pls double check

But mostly, I hate looong sentences.

:)

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC                 INSNA Founder               University of Toronto
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System.  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39        Print $14  Kindle $9