[Air-L] Towards a people's Internet

Livingstone,S S.Livingstone at lse.ac.uk
Mon May 25 08:10:23 PDT 2015

Hi there - this is a great initiative. I would just like to point out, as 'we' write about 'the people' using the internet that fully one in three of them (as far as I can calculate) is aged under 18 and therefore children's particular needs, interests and voices should also be clearly counted within the 'we'.

Am writing a paper now to this effect - happy to receive thoughts and suggestions (or arguments against including children!)

All the best, Sonia