[Air-L] Towards a people's Internet

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Mon May 25 08:29:45 PDT 2015

Becky

This is pretty awesome. Let's talk more about organizing something for the WSF in Montreal that could have an AOIR imprimatur. Something would have to proposed to the exec and and the membership (or first the exec and then the membership, or maybe just the exec), but I think we could get support without question.

Andrew