[Air-L] AOIR meetup at IAMCR in Montreal this July?

Paula Todd paulatoddmedia at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:13:44 PDT 2015

Hi Becky,

Great idea and thanks for your organizational skill! I live in Toronto, and
visit Montreal often. If you
haven't yet seen "Le Tres Petit Paris"('Very Little' Paris), that's one
more reason to consider this venue.
 I am happy to help organize from Canada.

Best,
Paula

*PAULA TODD, B.A., LL.B.*
Mobile: 647-466-7778