[Air-L] AoIR Election: Renew or Join and Vote Now

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Wed May 27 10:53:10 PDT 2015

Folks,

This is shaping up to be a record-breaking election both in terms of numbers of people running for election and numbers of people voting. But there's one more record I'd like to break. Did you know that in most elections for the AoIR Executive Committee, less than one quarter of the membership votes? Let's make this election more representative of our membership. Voting is one small way to add your voice and direct the future of AoIR.

If you find your membership has lapsed, renew now. If you are not yet a member, please consider joining, especially if you plan to attend the conference in October. You still have time to vote. There are just over four days left in the election, which ends at noon Eastern U.S. time on June 1.

Voting instructions went out via email to members at the beginning of the election. We'll be sending a reminder through the membership system shortly. If you join or renew now, please contact our Association Coordinator, Anna Lauren Hoffmann (ac -- at -- aoir.org) to be added to the voting register.

Thanks and I hope to see you in Phoenix in October!

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR