[Air-L] Meet the Candidates for the AoIR Executive Committee

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Mon May 11 06:01:57 PDT 2015

Thanks, Ben, for clarifying this!  The joys of technology . . .

Just an FYI that I've posted questions now to all of the candidate positions. Anyone who is a member (hint, hint, now is a great time to become a member so you can really have an impact on the Association) can post questions to the candidates, and can login to the member site to see the discussion.

~Jenny

Associate Professor | School of Information Studies, Syracuse University
Vice President | Association of Internet Researchers