[Air-L] Qualitative Data Analysis Software

rafael alarcon tractatus91 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 04:51:57 PDT 2015

Dear Andrew,

I have also worked with large ethnograpic data, and in my experience NVivo 9 is a great option.

Cheers

Rafael A.

Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android

De:"Andrew Herman" <aherman at wlu.ca>
Data:12:44 Qua., 13 de mai de PM
Assunto:[Air-L] Qualitative Data Analysis Software

Dear AOIRistas

I am about to a deep dive into a set of ethnographic interviews and was wondering if people would be willing to share their experiences and preferences with different software packages.  My only experience is with QSR Nudist and Qualrus, neither of which was a happy time.

Thanks

Andrew