[Air-L] Qualitative Data Analysis Software

Patricia Rossini patyrossini at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:18:23 PDT 2015

While we’re at this topic, what software you guys recommend for Content Analysis that accepts csv/excel files as the source?

NVivo10 is  a good option for your case. It takes a bit to get used to but for working with textual data it can be great.
Not familiar with dedoose, but I’ll take a look at it :)