[Air-L] a fourth age of Internet Studies? what glues Internet Studies together?

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:38:02 PDT 2015

Thanks in turn, Lisa - so heartening to know that this may be of help in
some way or another.
Let me also reiterate your spot-on call:
 If there is anything else folks want to add to this discussion that
focuses on this Fourth Age, I would appreciate the pointers.

There has been some discussion on a Facebook thread helpfully started up by
André Brock that has also been excellent for adding criticisms,
emendations, additions, etc.  Once I manage to figure out how to respond to
and incorporate all of that, along with responses I hope to get from
colleagues next week at the Department of Journalism, Media, and
Communication (JMK) at the University of Gothenburg - if a new and improved
version thus emerges, I will happy share onlist.

Again, many thanks,
- charles