[Air-L] reformatting internet studies

Heinz, Lisa ls144009 at ohio.edu
Sat May 23 16:20:03 PDT 2015

I second this idea, and thank you Professor Ess for adding it to your list. I sometimes feel like I'm beating my head against a wall when I try to describe Internet Studies from a deep tech perspective. We can not ignore the base structure because that defines how the Web is used before anyone knows what they are doing with it. This is wonderful!

~~Lisa

Lisa M. Heinz
Media Arts & Studies
Ohio University