[Air-L] Towards a people's Internet

Becky Lentz roberta.lentz at mcgill.ca
Mon May 25 08:50:14 PDT 2015

Excellent point, thanks! Also, I¹m told that the Quebec collective that
succeeded in convincing the WSF organizing committee in Brazil was largely
youth-led:
http://www.fsm2016.org/en/support-the-world-social-forum-in-montreal/list-o
f-groups-supporting-the-initiative/. I¹m wondering if it might be a good
idea to send the link to your recent launch of the parents¹ blog re
internet to the ISF list?