[Air-L] Towards a people's Internet

Todd Wolfson twolfson at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon May 25 17:48:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to write and say I think this is an exciting initiative. I would love to help and support this process and in particular think about how people's movements can best utilize a free internet. I understand there is a formal process for AOIR to follow, but I think this is very exciting idea.

best,
Todd