[Air-L] AOIR meetup at IAMCR in Montreal this July?

Guillaume Latzko-Toth guillaume.latzko at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:42:28 PDT 2015

Hello Sonia,
Hello Becky,

Please allow me to join this conversation! I think holding a meeting in
Montreal so that AoIR members can meet informally is a wonderful idea and
I would like to offer our help to organize it. I co-direct a research lab
(LabCMO - Laboratory on computer-mediated communication) and I know that
our members share many interests with fellow AoIR scholars. Some of them
will be in Phoenix in October and would welcome the opportunity to meet
other AoIR members in Montreal.

As our offices are mainly located at UQAM (the IAMCR site), our members
are familiar with its surroundings and could point out a great location
for the event in this area. I am sure they would also enjoy sharing
Montreal’s and Quebec’s best kept secrets!

AoIR has always been very welcoming to our members in the past (professors
and students alike). Giving back by helping organizing this event is the
least we could do!

Please let me know if you need any help.

Sincerely,

Guillaume