[Air-L] Anybody workiing assessing web sites for accessibility and safe browsing

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:12:41 PST 2015

Thanks Joly that's a good start and I do follow the a11y conferences in my city so myself I know many of the issues with accessibility list on that site.

That may be a good analysis list to start with.

Peter Timusk
peterotimusk at gmail.com
I do not speak for my employer or charities or political parties or unions I volunteer with or belong to, unless otherwise noted.