[Air-L] Ideas? extracting posts and responses from a private Facebook group

Jorge Luis Salcedo Maldonado jorgelsalcedo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:32:50 PST 2015

Hello,  you can scrape the post but take care of being blocked by
Facebook,  if it is a massive quantity of data, if you dont have
programming skills you can use kimono or OutWit pro for this task.
Also be aware of the legal issues related to analyse private data, you can
have the administrators authorization but I dont know if the members of the
group  agree to analyse their post.
Best regards