[Air-L] Extract Comments from Websites

Patricia Rossini patyrossini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:30:10 PST 2015

Hi all,

once again I turn to this list to ask for help :)
I’m a  PhD candidate in Communication from Brazil and study political talk across online platforms.
I need to collect public comments from news websites and news portals. Does anyone have a suggestion of softwares/tools to help with this task?

Thank you :)

Patricia Rossini
Ph.D Student | Department of Social Communication
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Associated researcher at the Media and Public Sphere research group (EME/UFMG)
patriciarossini at ufmg.br
+Academia.edu <http://ufmg.academia.edu/Patr%C3%ADciaRossini>