[Air-L] Social media data collection tools

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:22:33 PST 2015

Hi all,

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I've migrated my
list of social media data collection tools away from Google Docs and
onto Wikidot. I've also removed all dead links:

http://socialmediadata.wikidot.com/

The new version looks much nicer--unfortunately some jerks had defaced
the Google Doc (under their real names too ;-P), which I always knew was
a possibility but never expected with such a niche topic. Anyway,
potential contributors now have to create a Wikidot account first, which
is kind of annoying but should cut down on abuse. If necessary I'll lock
it down, but I'd like to leave it open for as long as possible.

Best, ~DEEN

--
Deen Freelon, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor