[Air-L] 2 positions at Arizona State University, Hugh Downs School

Pauline Cheong paulinehopecheong at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:49:15 PST 2015

Hi, we have two tenure tracked positions available in the Hugh Downs School
(at our main campus in Tempe) at Arizona State University, in intercultural
communication and organizational communication.

Both positions are applicable to internet scholars, as we are open to
digital related areas of research as well as multiple methodologies. We
also have an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program.
https://humancommunication.clas.asu.edu/about/employment

I am on the search committee, so let me know if i can help answer any
questions.

Best regards

*Dr. Pauline Hope Cheong* (Ph.D., USC)

*Associate Professor*

*Hugh Downs School of Human Communication*

Graduate Faculty, School of Social Transformation

Disciplinary Faculty, Barrett, The Honors College

Affiliate Faculty, Center for the Study of Religion & Conflict

Executive Council, Center for Asian Research

Arizona State University

//drpaulinecheong.com <http://drpaulinecheong.com/>