[Air-L] Digital Humanities

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Thu Nov 5 11:50:13 PST 2015

Greetings fine colleagues,

I'm hoping you can help me gather a collection of awesome projects that
represent efforts in the area of Digital Humanities.

I already have http://dhcommons.org/projects (if you've not seen it, some
neat stuff there).  I'd love to get details on projects and ideas from your
own experience at your institutions, but I'd also be appreciative of any
projects you've stumbled on along the way that you think might be useful.

best,
aj

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2016
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>