[Air-L] Digital Humanities

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Fri Nov 6 09:32:25 PST 2015

Hi AJ,
You might want to take a look at Around DH: http://www.arounddh.org/. The project is a "collaboration that seeks to introduce new and veteran audiences to the global field of DH scholarly practice by bringing together current DH projects from around the world. Upon the initial live launch of Around DH, a different DH project from around the globe was featured on our site each day for 80 days, offering audiences a unique opportunity to meaningfully engage the international, interdisciplinary, multimodal work being done by the digital humanities community, broadly conceived."
Best,
Isabel

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina