[Air-L] Two Job Positions - Content Producer Lecturer & Media Law/Ethics Open Rank (UNT)

Jacqueline Vickery jacqueline.vickery at unt.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:46:16 PST 2015

The Department of Media Arts a the University of North Texas is hiring two
positions for Fall 2016 that may be of interest to this listserv.

Open-rank position in Media Law & Ethics. We would love someone with
research/expertise/teaching experience in intellectual property and digital
media.

​http://www.rtvf.unt.edu/people/faculty-position-media-law-ethics

The second is a a Lecturer position for Content Production. We are
interested in someone with experience in multi-platform storytelling and
emerging platform production. Digital media  production skills desired.

http://www.rtvf.unt.edu/people/lecturer-content-production

Committee will start reviewing applications on Nov. 15, and the application
will remain open until the position is filled.

The University of North Texas is  the 3rd largest university in the state
of Texas (37,000+ students) & has a diverse student body (47% students of
color). It is located 30 miles north of Dallas (many faculty & students
commute from Dallas & Ft Worth) and is a great college town with a lot of
creativity, live music, chef-owned restaurants, local beer, festivals,
diversity, and culture.

Feel free to circulate widely,
- jacqueline

*Dr. Jacqueline Vickery, Ph.D.*