[Air-L] Introducing the inaugural projects and fellows of the Center for Technology, Society & Policy

Galen Panger gpanger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:27:41 PST 2015

We're extremely pleased to announce
<https://ctsp.berkeley.edu/introducing-ctsp-inaugural-collaborative-projects-fellows>
the inaugural class of 11 collaborative projects
<https://ctsp.berkeley.edu/projects> and 28 fellows
<https://ctsp.berkeley.edu/people> of Berkeley's new Center for Technology,
Society & Policy.

If you get a chance, take a look at these stellar projects and fellows, and
if you're in the Bay Area on Thursday, December 3rd (5:30-7p in South Hall
<http://www.ischool.berkeley.edu/about/visitorinfo>), we hope you'll come
out to our happy hour, where you can have a beer or some wine and mingle
with the fellows.

Here's a tweet <https://twitter.com/CTSPBerkeley/status/667413962363826176>
to retweet about our announcement if the mood strikes.

Sincerely,

Galen Panger & Nick Doty, CTSP Co-Directors

galen at ischool.berkeley.edu
galen.website / @gpanger <https://twitter.com/gpanger>