[Air-L] Twitter data collection tools

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:33:45 PST 2015

There are two basic ways to do this. You can use a programming module
like Twarc (https://github.com/edsu/twarc) or Twitter for Python
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/twitter) to pull the data yourself, which
is free but takes some time to learn how to do. The other option is to
use an analytics platform like Discovertext or Crimson Hexagon, which is
more user-friendly but more expensive.

~DEEN

--
Deen Freelon, Ph.D.