[Air-L] Twitter data collection tools

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:31:04 PST 2015

Gohar,

Retweets are not in the metadata payload.

The "favorites" in Twitter data refer to the number of favorites by that
user over the complete history of their Twitter account at the time they
wrote that Tweet.

The thing about RTs and favorites of a particular tweet is that they are
dynamic variables. When you look at a collected Tweet using the Twitter
display you see the counts for both live in realtime.

There is no method I know of to capture that data in the aggregate. There
are technical and legal barriers.

~Stu

Stu Shulman <https://twitter.com/StuartWShulman>
FC Massachusetts U14B, Head Coach
Amherst Regional High School, JV-B Head CoachMA Olympic Development
Program U12B, Assistant Coach