[Air-L] Screen casting software recommendations?

Tromble, R.K. r.k.tromble at fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Nov 11 08:04:14 PST 2015

Dear Jackie,

I used to use Camstudio, but had to give up on it a couple of years ago when it indeed become infested with malware. I've also used Adobe Captivate. It's powerful but expensive and isn't nearly as user-friendly as Screencast-O-Matic.

Hope that helps!

Rebekah Tromble
Assistant Professor
Institute of Political Science