[Air-L] research protocols in search engines

Michael T Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Fri Oct 16 19:26:57 PDT 2015

I was thinking something similar. If one hopes to compensation for “algorithmic distortions” that presumes the ability to measure such a “distortion”, which necessitates the existence of some “natural” set of results not impacted by an algorithm.

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor and PhD Program Director, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org