[Air-L] Digital Humanities scholars attending IR#16

Matt Willis mwillis at syr.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:31:45 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I am reaching out to those attending this year’s IR#16 conference that
work in the area of digital humanities. One of the projects I am working
on looks at how groups of scientists collaborate at a distance on a
project. We would like to have the perspective and experience of digital
humanists in our sample. If you are a digital humanist working on a
research project that includes collaborators that are distributed, I
would like to hear about it. Your participation would involve an
interview lasting approximately an hour, and an online survey that can
be filled out at your convenience. The survey asks details about one of
your collaborations and what tools, software, and devices are essential
to your scholarship.

If you are interested, please consider emailing me off list. I would
like to find a time during or around the conference we can meet, in a
quiet unused conference room or at the hotel bar, to conduct the interview.

Thanks for your consideration.
Best,
Matt

Matthew A. Willis, M.A, M.Phil