[Air-L] Twitter Hours

Lydia Crow Lydia.Crow at uhi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 26 23:47:48 PDT 2015

Good Morning (Afternoon/Evening) All,

I'm currently undertaking research into Orkney's folklore and its relationship with personal and community identities related to the Orkney.

I'm also interested in the growing field of digital folklore, and much of my data relates to social media networks and online interaction. I have therefore decided to host a series of four Twitter Hours, specifically associated with my research, to discuss the case studies with which I am currently working, with the intention of using this data in my thesis. I'm finalising my approach at present, and hope to host the first Hour in January.

If anyone has any reading suggestions for relevant articles etc related to studies which have used this or a similar method, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lydia.

---------
Lydia Crow