[Air-L] Gamergate teaching resources

Carlin Wing cw1195 at nyu.edu
Sat Oct 10 11:25:42 PDT 2015

Hey Mike,

I just used these in my new media course and found they made a good pairing
-

Shira Chess & Adrienne Shaw (2015) "A Conspiracy of Fishes, or, How We
Learned to Stop Worrying About #GamerGate and Embrace Hegemonic Masculinity"
Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, 59:1, 208-220
http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917

Folding Ideas, episode #7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VtjZHC5Qyk