[Air-L] Seeking literature recommendations: privacy and big data

Phoebe Moore pvm.doc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:20:24 PDT 2015

I was commissioned to write this paper which is set to inform British
research councils on what type of research should be funded around these
types of issues. Lukasz and I included a section on security and ethics
here that touches on privacy issues and please find a short literature
review with references.

https://www.academia.edu/15382200/Unintended_Consequences_The_Dark_Sides_of_Quantifying_Selves

Do let me know if there's anything else I can do

Phoebe

Dr Phoebe V Moore
Personal email pvm.doc at gmail.com
Work email p.moore at mdx.ac.uk