[Air-L] Weekly Historical Twitter Data Giveaways

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Tue Oct 20 17:11:19 PDT 2015

In honor of #TwitterFlight tomorrow, we are starting a promotion where we
are giving away two 10-day 100,000 Tweet historical Twitter prizes every
week for the rest of the year. Each prize comes with 3 months of free
Enterprise grade DiscoverText software:

http://discovertext.com/2015/10/17/new-historical-twitter-prizes/

The cost of entry is a Tweet review of Sifter, a tool to filter and
retrieve data from the full history of Twitter. Academics have made 70
scholarly mentions of the role DiscoverText or Sifter have played in their
research:

http://discovertext.com/publications/

Students: free data and free tools are just like free beer. Indulge
yourself. You can use our tools to test out all sorts of interesting
research ideas with zero expense. Even if you do not win a data prize, many
of the our services are entirely free.

~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman