[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: Live playback of CoinDesk Consensus2015 Blockchain Summit

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:37:12 PDT 2015

Thanks for sharing. I'll pull the other links and share as well.

I'm interested in the educational opportunities with blockchain after the
podcast I shared earlier, and following some digging that Doug Belshaw
conducted
<http://dougbelshaw.com/blog/2015/09/23/decentralized-education-assessment/>
.

Interesting stuff here <http://otlw.co/> and here