[Air-L] Scraping from Instagram

Liam Pomfret l.pomfret at business.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 14 17:57:18 PDT 2015

Thanks Lauri and Lisa,

We played around with Ncapture earlier in the project while looking at other social media platforms. Unfortunately, it doesn't support capturing data from Instagram.

Thanks for the heads up on Tag Sleuth Lisa. I used the desktop version of TweetArchivist myself, but I wasn't familiar with this tool. Unfortunately, we're looking here to analyse a campaign that's already been run, rather than one that's currently in progress, so Tag Sleuth doesn't really fit our needs. I'll certainly be keeping that one in the tool box for future use however!

Cheers,
Liam

Liam Pomfret  l  PhD Student  l  UQ Business School

The University of Queensland l Brisbane QLD 4072 l AUSTRALIA
E: l.pomfret at business.uq.edu.au | T: @LiamPomfret | W: https://business.uq.edu.au