[Air-L] FW: catfishing and non financial identity fraud

Marcus.Leaning Marcus.Leaning at winchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 01:39:29 PDT 2015

Dear all,
I have an undergraduate student investigating 'catfishing' and non-financial identity theft. It is not an area I have any familiarity with - does anyone have any good ideas for texts I can point them towards? I will compile a list of resources and make these available to the list.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Leaning FRSA SFHEA
Head of Department
School of Media and Film
University of Winchester

[175th Signature]

University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22
4NR