[Air-L] Monster.com archival job posts?

Scott Kushner scott.kushner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:33:35 PDT 2015

Hi AoIRistas,

I'm curious if anyone knows of a reliable way to search for job posts that
have appeared on Monster.com.  I'm trying to establish staffing trends
within a part of the tech sector, and would like to search beyond recent
posts or jobs that are currently open.  So far, I've not figured out how to
convince the interface to do this: search seems only to go back 30 days,
and it gets grumpy if I play with the search string in the URL.  Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Scott Kushner
Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
University of Rhode Island